Saturday, September 29, 2012

Extreme Flyfishing in Montana

Here is Roger's idea of the perfect fly fishing location!  Needless to say why I carry the pepper spray and make him carry the 357!...both of which I feel are a rather false sense of security because when you're on the stream you can really only hear so far around you as the current is drowning out most surrounding noise,  but sometimes a 'false' sense of security is better than none I guess, so long as you are aware of the limitations AND your surroundings.



















I would also add to this sign:  Fly fishers-be aware of competition for the fish!
Actually, I would love to capture a shot of a bear fishing here rather than catching one myself here any day!




                                            My favorite shot of the trip, Late afternoon sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment